Everywhere I go these days I see a Bucket List… all the cool blogs have them. If you aren’t familiar with the concept, a Bucket List is simply a list of things you really want to do before you die. So – without further ado – I present my Bucket List:
- Walk on a beach outside the continental United States.
- Take a cruise.
- Watch a sunset with someone truly worthy.
- Get published
- Travel to Australia
- Travel to Scotland
- Travel to Ireland
- Travel to Alaska
- Sail in Jamaica
- Sail in the Bahamas
- Sail in the Virgin Islands
- Learn to surf
- Scuba dive/Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
- Purchase my own vehicle (on my own)
- Secure my own living space (on my own)
- Take care of myself (without assistance from anyone)
- Take my grandkids to Disney World
Of course as time goes on and I think of things to add – I will add them, conversely, if I do actually get to do something on the list – I will cross it off!