It has been so long since I updated my blog, mostly because we were without internet! Kind of hard to upload a post without it. So much has changed since my last update that it’s almost impossible to keep up! I will try however to hit some highlights:
- Little Man came home from the hospital in May – he’s done really well so far, but our house is like a full on outpatient clinic! We have a therapist that comes twice a week to see him and Our Guy, a CSI (social skills teacher) that comes twice a week, and we also have various other folks in and out! It’s a madhouse.
- Our Guy has done fairly well and his grades are awesome! He is still struggling with his anger, and has started Prozac to help him keep control… so far – so good there!
- Our Girl is not a ‘girl’ anymore, per say… she’s 18 now! She’s been doing well – and finally, finally broke up with A! I cannot express how glad I am that happened!
- In other news – we sold our house! We are currently packing and preparing to move to another state and start again! I plan to share some of that adventure with you guys!
- I get to be a grandmother again! My daughter is expecting in March or April!
Yeah… lot going on, too much for just one post! But I’ll be back soon with more news, right now my grandson is done watching his movie and ready to play… and grammy can’t deny him a playmate!