Yep! Another Friday accomplished.
A week with my grandson. Here are a few things I’ve learned after a week with 13 month old… for the first time in 19 years:
- Babies do not get tired so much as they ‘wind down’.
- A rocking chair and Dr. Seuss are still all I need to calm a fussy baby.
- It takes a baby about 2 days to realize just exactly who grandma is… and what she is good for.
- It takes said baby all of about 2 seconds to realize that Pop-Pop is a source of all things fun and happy… and a few things mommy said no about.
- The laughter of a baby is the sweetest music a grandmother needs.
- They have a MUCH larger selection of baby toys now… and they’re a LOT more expensive.
- You get a lot of love out of a baby!
- Bath time hasn’t been so much fun in years, also I’ve not been this clean in a long time.
As you can tell – I am really enjoying having my baby here with her baby!