Through the week, I get focused on the topics I want to cover and I don’t remember to add in the little things that make me smile, or say “Wow – what a great kid”. So, today I’m posting a list of things that have made me smile this week:
- Jacalyn called and I heard my grandson giggle and laugh at the sound of my voice over the phone!
- My oldest daughter Kyla called, just to say I Love You Mom.
- We had three different bites on the house this week!
- I survived another trip to Walmart with both my sanity and a little money left over. I know, amazing, right?
- Our Girl and Our Guy’s report cards came in today:
- Our Girl – 3 B’s, 1 A, and 2 C’s – 9 credits, bringing the total to 16, she needed 12 to be a Junior!
- Our Guy – 4 A’s, 2 B’s – promoted to his Freshman year! Woohoo!!!
- I am so proud of both of them for their accomplishments this year – it’s been rough, long, and trying, but worth every step to see them both advance!
- I gave my little pup Footnote another haircut… this dog’s hair grows so fast, it’s unbelievable! He’s too cute though, imagine a Pomeranian with a neck! Heheheeh
So those are some of the things that have made me smile this week, I hope you have had some lovely smiles along the way as well!
Happy Sunday Everyone!